This is a story that my friends (http://addiea2018.edublogs.org, and http://anna505.edublogs.org– but I’m not sure if anna505 or addiea2018 still write on their blogs) wrote with me. It’s obviously not finished but it’s going to be long (or so we hope). Just look below:
This is my new story and yes, I will have to rename it. So it’s in the attachments and I absolutely loooove how I wrote it. The story’s gonna go like this: She’s of course a goth person and so her father is like a mayor and they don’t like him- at all so one day people capture him and she has to find him and get him back. Hope you like it and please leave comments and constructive critisism.
So I know it’s been more than one week but it’s week 4. I haven’t been writing for a while because of summer and friends and stuff. No worries it’s school again and I can write again! So this weeks questions are going to be about animals. So here we go:
1) If you could be any animal what would you be?
2) Do you have any pets? (If so what are they, and how many)
3) If you could turn your enemy into anything what would it be?
4) If you could be any animal what would you be?
5) If you could have any animal (wild animals included) what would it be?
6) If you were living in a desert what animal would you be?
That’s all for now! Comment on any topic I could use to make questions about!
This set of questions is all about music. Well most of them, anyway. The first one is about birds because that was the first thing that popped into my head but all the others are about music. Feel free to put your answers into comments under this post! Thanks 😀
What is your favorite kind of bird?
What kind of music do you like?
Do you play an instrument? (If you do what kind?)
What kind of music do you most listen to?
Which do you like more: band, choir, or orchestra?
Do you wish you could become famous with your music?
Thanks! That’s all for this week!
This is my story that I’m going to turn in for a grade. I wrote about writer’s block because at that time I was experiencing writer’s block and I decided why not write about something that I’ve been experiencing! Please read my story! (Click on the link below.)
Now I’m just doing a couple random questions that come up in my mind.
1) Do you have any pets
-if so what animal are they?
2) What states/countries have you visited?
3) What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
4) If you had all the money you wanted what would be the first five things you would do with it?
5) What is your favorite vacation spot?
6) What kind of weather do YOU like?
7) Do you have any brothers or sisters?
8) What’s your favorite name (besides your own name)?
Please comment and tell me the answers to some of these questions!
I’m a curious girl. You should all know that, and if you don’t, now you do! So, since I’m curious today I’m asking you a question for you to comment on. Actually, not one question…thousands…well maybe that was an exaggeration but there are quite a few questions. Today’s questions will be about favorites. I know everyone has a favorite something, and I’d like to know!
1) What’s your favorite animal?
2) What’s your favorite kind of food?
3) What is your favorite candy?
4) What’s your favorite season?
5) What’s your favorite state?
6) What is your favorite hobby?
7) What is your color?
8 ) What’s your favorite kind of rice? (suggested by Addie- http://addiea2018.edublogs.org)
9) What’s your favorite fruit?
10) What’s your favorite vegetable (or do you even like them)?
11) What’s your favorite kind of gum? (Suggested by Jamie- http://jamiei2016.edublogs.org)
12) What’s your favorite holiday?
I wrote a personification story for school. I enjoyed writing this piece because I liked adding detail and writing as if I was an item around the house, instead of a person. I liked writing from the point of view of the stiletto because she kind of thought really highly of herself and was rude so I enjoyed trying to think like her and be her. Please read my story about the Magazine, the Stiletto and the adventure they have. Click on the link below:
There are many different kinds of heroes. There can be a hero like Super man that always shows up to save the day, or there could be the kind of hero that would give anything for people to be happy and have many donations. I wrote a small story about Oprah. She is a hero and I hope you realize that once you read this:
I know Valentine’s Day is over but I’m just saying I do not like Valentine’s Day. Why? I think Valentine’s Day is just another way to express how much you like cheesy love stuff. You go around saying, “Happy Valentine’s Day!” All happy and stuff and just think about how much money you spend on a pointless holiday! I don’t get why people spend a bunch of money and time for a meaningless holiday. What’s the point of Valentine’s Day anyway?! If you have an arguement against me just post a comment.